Are you interested in seeing WIPs and stuff like that, or you prefer seeing only finished content?

asked by crumbs

  • I'd like to see WIPs too 34 · 94%
  • I prefer only finished content 2 · 6%
36 answers · 2 written log in to answer

what people wrote

  • Doksha · picked I'd like to see WIPs too

    I like seeing WIPs even after the completed version, maybe post the WIP to the main page, then when you finish the drawing, update the post to include both original WIP and the completed version. Or have a dedicated page for WIP posts. Either way I don't see a reason not to post WIPs unless you want to add another tier (which may also include timelapses?) I'd also really like to see unfinished drawings (ones you started but didn't like) maybe have that be a different page as well.

  • Sogeki · picked I'd like to see WIPs too

    similarly to the stream, would help to know what you're working on

you're just reading along right now. make an account and link your pixiv to answer. answering is free, you don't have to be subscribed.